What if my question is not answered here?

If your question is not aswered here you may ask in the forums, or you may ask the administrator.

How do I submit an offer or request?

Use the 'Submit offer' or 'Submit request' links, located on the navigation of this site. Using the form is very easy. You have a choice between the simple form and the extended form. No matter your choice, all you have to do is fill in the desired fields and click the 'Submit' button.

How do I send an offer to someone for a trade?

You may make an offer to a submission by using the 'Make offer' link within a submission.

How do I accept an offer?

You may accept an offer by viewing an offer made to you and clicking the 'Agree to offer' link.

How do I keep track of my trades?

To keep track of your trades you may use the 'My trades' section of your account. This is also the place to update the status of your trades.

How do I know I can trust a person I'm trading with?

It is up to you to decide if you would like to trade with somebody. You may get an idea of whether or not you want to trade with someone based on their rating and their communications with you or possibly with other people on the forums. Unfortunately there is not much I can do personally to guarantee that somebody is going to stick to the deal you've made with them. What you can do to help is let other users know about your experience by using the rating form. You may also contact me and I will do whatever I can to help resolve any problems.

Shipping plants (Import/Export restrictions, more information to come)

If you have any information on the importation and exportation of plants for your country please send it in.

United States

"USDA requires permits for the importation of any restricted plant article listed in Part 319.37-7."1

"Soil is strictly controlled under APHIS quarantine regulations 7 CFR 330 because it can readily provide a pathway for the introduction of a variety of dangerous organisms into the United States.

Importation of soil into the United States from foreign sources is prohibited, and movement within the continental U.S. is restricted unless authorized by APHIS under specific conditions, safeguards and controlled circumstances described in a permit and/or compliance agreement."

1If you live in the United States you may obtain an importation permit for restricted plants at no charge. Click here for details.

The administrator's username is 'administrator' all messages from the administrator will be highlighted in red.